1 training course that gives you 3 qualifications and provides the skills and knowledge to perform 3 treatments: Gel Polish, Spray Tanning and Wax Depilation.
The Level 1 Gel Polish and Spray Tanning qualification and the Level 2 Award in Wax Depilation (VTCT) will cover the following elements in relation to each of the 3 treatments included in this course:
- Client consultation
- Health and safety considerations
- A+P of the relevant area of the body (skin and nails)
- Contraindications and Contra-actions
- Preparation of client, area and equipment
- Products, tools and equipment required
- Application techniques
- Removal (gel polish)
The VTCT Level 2 Award in Wax Depilation (VTCT) is split into the following 3 units:
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Follow health and safety practice in the salon
- Remove hair using waxing techniques
The course covers the use of hot and warm wax for the removal of hair from the eyebrows, underarms, upper lip, chin, half and full leg and bikini line.
- Telford centre
- CPD and Accredited Qualifications
Funded for employed or self-employed individuals over the age of 16
Course Length: 1 day per week for 6 weeks, 09.15-16.15.
Type: Blended learning – classroom based 1 days a week and home study (recommended 10 hours a week)
Applicants will also be required to complete a functional skills test upon enrolment.